Running the Windows operating system on your PC or Laptop and looking to remove your user profile correctly and completely. Today in this tutorial we will discuss about how to remove user profile on windows 10 fully. When you delete your user account on Window 10 it does not delete user profile with it. You need to remove it manually.
So, you want to remove your user profile right now then all you need to do is follow the below mentioned steps step by step and carefully.
Delete your user account on Windows 10
Local user and Group manager is one in Windows 10 which have all control over the user accounts you create. It allow to manage user and group settings, create a user account, delete a user account, remove a user account.
- Hold the Windows key and press R to launch the Run window.
- Type lusrmgr.msc to open Windows local user and group manager.
- Click on the Users tab to get a list of existing users.
- Select the user account to be deleted.
- Right click on it and select delete user account.
- Confirm the delete action in the prompt window.
- This will not delete the Administrator account of the computer.
Now that you have deleted user account does not mean you have deleted User profile also. It remains in your system and still occupies system storage space.
Delete User profile in Windows 10
- Hold the Windows key and press R key to launch the Run window.
- Type sysdm.cpl to open system properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab in the properties window.
- Click on Settings under user profile.
- Do not click Settings under Performance.
- Select the user account you want to delete in the new window displayed.
- Click on delete button below and tap on yes when prompted to confirm the delete action.