This is very annoying to accidentally losing photos saved in mobile gadgets, especially if the pictures are the important ones. But, is it possible for recovering the deleted photos?
Thanks to today’s technology that allows people to recover the pictures they have removed before from their mobile phones. So, how to have phone photo recovery? Well, these are the tips for you.
Download a Free Software and Install It
The first thing to do is downloading free software for photos recovery and install it. There are many options of free software available out there to choose. You are strongly recommended to do some researches to help you find the best free phone photo recovery software that will be suitable the most for your needs.
You need to check about the features provided as well as the performance. After downloading and installing the software on your computer, make sure that you take out off the SD card from your Android. The next thing to do is connecting the card to your computer.
Choose Your Phone Storage
The next thing to do is selecting between SD card or Memory card as your phone storage. You need to be sure that the internal storage of your mobile gadget is connected well to your computer and detected. After that, you select the “Next” button and click it. You can start to find your target location and click “start” to let the process begins.
Get Your Mobile Phone Storage Scanned
The free software you pick up will then scan the internal storage of your mobile phone. You will be able to preview some recovered photos just after the quick scan conducted. You should do the scanning process once again by clicking “All-around Recovery” button if you can’t find the photos you intend to recover.
Do the scanning process as many as needed till you get what you are looking for. The mode can search more files through the internal storage on your mobile phone. However, the scanning process by using “All-around Recovery” mode might need more time to accomplish considering the number of files should be selected.
Preview Deleted Photos and Recover Them
This will be possible for you to check all the recoverable data found after the scanning process is completed. The next thing to do then is previewing the recovered pictures.
Find the “Recover” button and click it to allow you to get back all the deleted photos. You are strongly suggested to save all the data has been recovered before to a safer storage media. This is aimed to help you to prevent losing data once again.
The Best Free Software for Photos Recovery in 2018
There are many services providers that obtain phone photo recovery software free to opt. Each of them comes with pros and cons so that you need to consider things well before picking up the one that meets your requirements.
The nicest thing about using Recuva is that you can utilize it to recover files that have been deleted permanently. The operating system of the software can also be used to mark a free space.
This tool also comes with the ability to retrieve photos from different types of storage devices include external drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and hard drives. Many people say that Recuva is one of the best options that customers can find at the market now.
The program used in the software can help you to get back directory structure you have lost. It can also rename two files by using the same name while the data recovery process is in progress.
There are some key features you can find in the software include:
- It is compatible with NTFS and FAT systems.
- Easy user interface.
- Advanced deep scan mode.
- Preview screen before final recovery.
- It allows you to recover damaged files as well as newly formatted files.
- It comes with Full Windows OS Support completed with 37 languages.
- It allows you to have a more secure and faster computer.
- The software is very useful for raster files and JPG recovery.
- The program also comes with removes tracking files and a good protection for your privacy.
- It needs to be updated manually to the latest version.
- The software can’t be used to guard against real-time junk files.
The first free software to opt is RecoverIt. It is considered to be the best option to pick for recovering lost or deleted photos on the mobile phone. This is possible due to its ability to support RAW recovery and partition recovery.
The photo recovery program provided by RecoverIt is compatible with both Mac and Windows system. The program can also support up to 550 types of file. The nicest thing about using the program is that it could support almost all storage devices too such as flash drive, computer hard disk (HDD and SSD), digital camera, memory card, and more.
However, the software also comes with recovery expansion. By using the free version of the software you will only be able to recover 100 MB of photos. But if you select paid software to get your photos back, it provides unlimited recovery. In addition, you will be able to get the best experience of photo recovery by using the software.
Minitool Photo Recovery
This is a photo recovery software that has a specialization in recovering the photos that you have removed before. It can work to get your loss pictures and videos. The software also could work with various types of digital camera and other media types include SD card and USB disk. It is said that the software can be used to recover entire partition you have lost. The features provided by this Minitool Photo Recovery include:
- A wizard-based interface that is easy to apply.
- The free version provided only recover up to 200MB of files.
- The software could provide a recovery report to make it possible for you to know what it has found to assist you in recovering files.
- The Point MiniTool Partition Recovery tool can serve to scan the partition missing from your mobile gadgets.
- The users could select between quick and full scans to recover the lost data.
- The program is able to trace lost partition even if the header has been corrupted.
- Its primary focus is on the free edition of partition data recovery.
- The program installation will select the additional program named WevAdvisor automatically.
- The users of the software can’t utilize a bootable disc for the recovery.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery
The second free mobile phone photo recovery software on the list is Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery. As the name suggests, the software serves a stellar job to help the users to recover data from Mac and Windows PC.
The users of the software will be able to use the program easily even though they do not have a software background since it is a user-friendly interface. If you deleted your important files accidentally, you can retrieve them by using the software. The program also comes with other tools that will be suitable for business and home applications.
Here are the main features offered by the software:
- Friendly user interface along with customizable options.
- It comes with full of advanced features and quick drive photo recovery.The program offered is risk-free and could recover data saved on various types of storage tools include smartphones, memory cards, hard disks, USB drives, and more.
- It is suitable for non-technical users and beginners.
- It supports Unicode file recovery used in different types of formats and media.
- The program is compatible with a huge size device up to 2TB storage.
- It recovers video files fast simply by doing 2-simple clicks.
- The speed of the scanning is very slow.
- The RAW format recovery for scanning needs more improvement.
The next free Android phone photo recovery software available to choose is PhotoRec. One of the best things about this software is that you can use it to recover more than just images. PhotoRec is compatible with a wide range of media and system such as USB flash drives, CD, DVD, hard drives, memory cards, and many more.
The software can also be used to rescue files from a different computer if it is needed since the program is also built for Linux and Mac. The whole process of recovering the deleted photos is also easy to complete and only requires simple steps. The key features of the programs are:
- File system supported such as exFAT, HFS+, NTFS, FAT, and ext2/ ext3/ ext4.
- It provides interesting features to add your custom file types and “unformat action”.
- The program can also run under Linus, Microsoft Windows, SunSoliaris, and DOS.
- PhotoRec can also recover different formats up to 440 files.
- The users can still run the program even though the system gets damaged.
- It is claimed to be the most affordable application used for photo recovery.
- The program can be used on small storage devices.
- The software can’t work on digital cameras such as Samsung and Epson.
- PhotoRec could not perform well to recover formatted data.
- Though the PhotoRec only requires simple steps it can be a bit complicated for beginners since the software is command line interface.
Pandora is another reliable data revival software that comes with the free version available in the market now.
This software recovery tool offers various features for the users and here are some of them.
- It is compatible with NTFS and FAT formats.
- Pandora Recovery also comes with surface scan to help the users to recover data from formatted drives.
- The users can have a preview of the deleted files before the final recovery.
- It can be used to recover encrypted, compresses, hidden, and archived files.
- The software comes with easy steps to complete.
- It is a portable software that will not consume much space on your hard disk.
- The detection system of Pandora Recovery is not quite reliable and it needs further improvement.
- The recovery process comes with relatively low speed.
TestDisk is another phone photo recovery software you can opt. This is a kind of open source program that is specially designed to repair non-booting disks and get back lost partition.
The file recovery system applied in the software comes with many features for both experts and novices. The software can help the users to detect file entries and get back lost partitions. Here are the features that the users can enjoy from the software.
- It allows the users to recover of fix deleted partition table as well as undelete files from various file systems include ext2, NTFS, exFAT, and FAT.
- The program will make it possible for the users to recover the boot sector.
- The software is also compatible with almost all platforms including Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. In addition, TestDisk can also be found on various Linux Live CDs since the program is quite popular.
- The recovery process only needs simple steps that makes both experts and novices will find it easier to complete.
- The recovery system can run Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista XP, and more.
- TestDisk might not suitable for some users to recover data since the program is a kind of command line tool.
- The deeper scanning process for deleted partitions will need more time.
All the phone photo recovery tools provided on the list above can work on Mac and Windows system. In this way, you will be able to have the most reliable program to pick so that the recovering process of lost photos can run smoothly and in more effective ways.
However, there is one thing that you need to keep in mind. This is very important to get the recovery rate for the removed photos. You also need to remember that it is very crucial to saving your data privacy to your storage devices.
Well, above all, RecoverIt could be the best choice you can take to help you get back all your deleted images from your mobile phone or computer. This software comes with various features for phone image recovery and gives you peace of mind.