Xiaomi has officially launched the Redmi Note 3 smartphone in India and in China it has been available since a long time. While we haven't purchased this smartphone for the review we will link you to some of the best Youtube videos where they have conducted various tests on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 display.
Among the different test included are the -
- Redmi Note 3 Screen test : How good is your smartphone screen.
- Redmi Note 3 Scratch Test : How scratch resistant is your smartphone display.
- Redmi Note 3 Drop Test : What happens when you drop a smartphone from a particular height.
- Redmi Note 3 Water Spill Test : Does your smartphone spoil or not when water is sprinkled or poured.
- Redmi Note 3 Hammer Test : What happens when it get hit by a hammer or anything hard.
Gadgetstouse have kept things simple and easy with the handset that they have purchased. They have gone through simple Drop Test, Scratch test and water spill test.
And one done by Ramesh Bakotra where in he uses all the different tools but actually not much pressure it applied because he is holding the smartphone in one hand.
Sharmaji Technical is a YouTube channel which does video reviews in Hindi. Here is their version of drop test, scratch test which shows some amazing results as smartphone glass display breaks into pieces and doesn't survive the hard test. The bike test changes the shape of Redmi Note 3 completely.
Well this is how an extreme test on smartphone should be performed. I imagined what happens when a smartphone is dropped from fifth floor of a building. Sharmaji challenges other tech reviewers who does these extreme test on smartphone without actually applying any pressure.