In this guide checkout how you can selective sync Google Account settings on your Android phone.
Today’s era, people have not one but two smartphones – one is for the personal and other is for the business use. People having one email and using them on two devices often run into problems like –
- Personal photos and files are shown in business phone
- Business contacts are shown in personal phone.
- Bloatware keeps your disturbed at office on business phone.
Selective Sync Google Account Settings
If you are facing such problems then I would recommend you to selective Sync Google Account Settings on each phone.
Here is how you can do it –
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Then tap on Account > select Google.
- Now tap on your email ID and turn off the functions that you don’t want on that phone.
- Do the same on the other phone as well.
Wait for Google to adjust data accordingly on your phone. That’s it.
If you still see personal contacts on business phone, then I recommend you to factory reset your phone and start a fresh with same Google account and settings as mentioned above.
I hope it helps. Thank you for being on TechnosAmigos.com.