The brand new Micromax Yu Yureka is finally in the market though only via Amazon.in. For those who have registered before the registrations closed, you are the lucky few who will have this device while most others missed the opportunity due to lack of information.
Screenshot on Yu Yureka Phone
Some videos and reviews were already out even before the gadget hit the market and they spread like wildfire on social media. There are some interesting tips to be known and tricks to be mastered in this device. For example, the OTG support and screenshot. Right now you can find out how to take screenshots on this new device so that you are already familiar with a few things by the time you get your hands on the device.
The custom ROM developer of the device can use and the screenshot feature to take any screenshot and post them anywhere on the internet, you might want to use the screenshot facility as well. So what if you have no UI to share on a new ROM? Here is how you take screenshots on the Yu Yureka:
- Go to the screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously.
- Wait for the shutter to click.
- The screenshot is taken and gets saved to the Gallery.
- To access the screenshot, go to Gallery.
- Go to the Screenshots folder that you will find has already been created.
This solution is supposed to work because this is the way to take screenshots on the Micromax Yu Yureka but if it doesn’t anyhow, feel free to ask.
This post was last modified on January 16, 2019 9:40 PM