You know what your Xbox Controller can be used as laptop mouse or PC mouse.
Xbox controller is the finest control pads ever designed and can be used in place of a traditional mouse. Using a mouse and keyboard is usually the most optimal solution but sometimes a controller can make for an even more enjoyable experience.
Controllers are the best options for many types of games, including platform games, racing games and fighting games. It performs the task of mimicking an SNES controller. It helps to present slides smoothly without refereeing back to laptop. There’s no need to go out and buy a separate controller for gaming on your computer.
Here’s how you can use the controller –
- You need both an Xbox controller and computer with one USB port. Connect your Xbox controller to the computer and check if’s working by going to Device and Printers > Right click your Controller > Game Controller settings > Properties.
- Download Xinmapper (100 KB) / Mirrors.
- Launch the application and after you have installed this plug your controller (or wireless receiver) in to make sure everything is copacetic.
- Repeat this process for any additional Xbox controller you connect.
- Launch a few games with controller support and ergonomic comfort.