Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is an high-end version of the Mi Max which is introduced in India as a part of Xiaomi Diwali celebration. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for advanced thing then here we go as we have discussed screenshot taking guide, hard reset and soft resetting instructions and checking for the latest software updates, if available.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
To take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Max Prime, follow the process mentioned below –
- Know the location of the physical buttons i.e., Power button and the Volume Rocker keys.
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. Remember that timing is very important.
- You will hear shutter sound and screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device.
Boot in Recovery Mode
To boot Xiaomi Mi Max Prime in recovery mode follow the process mentioned below –
- First you will have to power off your device.
- Now press the combination of Power and Volume Up button.
- Depending on recovery installed on your phone, you will boot through that.
- Release the buttons once when you are through Recovery menu.
Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
To factory reset your Xiaomi Mi Max Prime phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
You will be now asked to enter all the details again from the scratch.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime Sotware Update
To check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Now tap on System Updates and then you will be forced to check for the latest updates.
Finding IMEI Number on Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
Finding the IMEI number is quite easy on Xiaomi Mi Max Prime –
- From the phone dialer, type *#06#.
- If you handset is dual SIM you will get two IMEI numbers
- So that all we have for the Xiaomi Mi Max Prime.