Guide to check out how to update Motorola Moto G Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Firmware officially.
Motorola treats Moto G with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update been rolled out starting from today. Android 4.4.2 is the latest version of Google Mobile OS and Moto G becomes the first non-Nexus phone to get this update. Unlike other handsets, this phone is just priced at £135 and support to latest update surprises everyone.
As of now this update is available for consumers in France, Germany and Belgium while other UK countries will get this on January 23, as said. Once this update is been installed on your device, you can’t downgrade to previous software version, you might not need to downgrade once on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Features Included in Android 4.4.2 are –
- New full Screen Mode
- Color Emoji Supported
- Improved Closed Captioning
- Stronger security
- Restyled status and navigation bars
- Better App development
- Phone dialer looks for contacts directly from dial pad
- Option for Frequent contacts
- Gallery app now includes photo editing with new filter effects
- Added support for printing photos, Google Docs, Gmail messages and other content via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Hangout now integrated as the default SMS app
- Added support for Square credit card reader
Go to Settings then tap on About Phone. Follow this tap on System Update and then select Download. Now click on Install once the package file is downloaded and your phone will be restarting while installing the update. For further info visit motorola.com/mymotog.