The AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Express Prime is a wonderful smartphone with 5 inch HD display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of box. Since it's powered with Exynos 3475 with quad core processor coupled with 1.5 GB RAM, you might find you device lagging especially when you haven't factory resetted the phone from a long time. The lag could even happen when you are running apps or games more than what processor can handle.
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime Stock Firmware
Here is the guide on how to download Samsung Galaxy Express Prime stock firmware and install it on your Samsung phone. Before getting started I want to let you know that any data that is present on your device's internal storage will get wiped out, so it's important to back them up to safe place. I would suggest copy all things to your laptop.
Flashing Galaxy Express Prime with Stock Firmware
From your phone go to Settings > About Phone in order to confirm the model number of the device.
How to Flash
- First you need to download and install the Odin tool on your PC or laptop.
- Secondly download the stock firmware from the link above. It's a ZIP file.
- Move the stock firmware file to safe and easily remembered location like Desktop.
- Unzip the download Stock firmware file. You will get .tar.md5 file.
- Now open Odin.
- Select AP tab and select the .tar.md5 file.
- Now connect your phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Successful connection is confirmed when you see 0:[COM4] or something similar in the ID:COM.
- Once you see that click on Start button in the Odin.
- Wait until you get the PASS message in the Odin.
- That's done.