In this guide checkout how you can factory reset BLU Energy XL smartphone easily.
Anyone complaining of battery life smartphones should get the newly launched Blu Energy XL. Costing just $299, you yet a smartphone which lasts for three days without charging. If you are having any trouble with this smartphone, then here is the process on how you can factory reset Blu Energy XL smartphone.
Before proceeding you should make sure that you have backed up all those data present on your device internal storage.
Follow the process mentioned below to soft reset Blu Energy XL phone –
- Go to Settings.
- Now go to Backup and Reset option.
- Now finally choose ‘Factory Data Reset’.
- In the next screen select Reset Phone or Delete All Option and confirm the action.
- Your phone will get restarted and you will have to provide your Google account credentials once again.
Hard Reset Blu Energy XL
Follow the process mentioned below to hard reset BLU Energy XL smartphone –
- First of all turn of your device.
- Once it’s turned OFF, you need to press Volume UP, Power Button together at once. Remember, timing is very important here. Press it for 2-3 seconds.
- This will lead you to recovery mode which comes pre-installed on all Android phones, unless your OEM has disabled it.
- In the recovery mode, Volume Rocker keys are used to navigate through options and Power button to select the highlighted option.
- From the options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now select Yes-Delete all user Data.
- Now Go Back and select ‘Reboot System Now‘ to reboot the device back to normal mode.
So that’s it. That’s how you hard reset Blu Energy XL smartphone.