Check out Nokia 2 tricks, tips and common how-to guide on using the smartphone.
All new Nokia made Nokia 2 smartphone was made official by HMD Global a couple of weeks ago and its now widely available in popular markets. In India, the handset is priced at Rs 6,999 and takes on Redmi 5A and Moto C Plus smartphones.
The best feature that the device offers is the two days long last battery life. That’s awesome for a handset which costs $100.
For those who have purchased this handset, first of all, congratulations and secondly here we have come up with a Nokia 2 tips and tricks, a common guide on how to take a screenshot on it, factory reset the device or check out for the latest software update.
Nokia 2 Tips & Tricks
The 5 best Nokia 2 tricks are mentioned here –
- Nokia 2 Screenshot Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
Screenshot on Nokia 2
Taking a screenshot on Nokia 2 is made simple and easy. Follow the process mentioned below to take screenshot –
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button together at once.
- Both are located on the right side bezel of Nokia 2.
- Once you press both of them together, you will hear a shutter sound and also see a flash animation on your device.
- The screenshot is now taken and saved in Gallery > Screenshots folder.
You can even make use of the following apps in order to take screenshot on Nokia 2 or any other Android smartphone –
Here is the video guide –
Boot in Recovery Mode
Follow the process mentioned below to boot Nokia 2 smartphone in recovery mode –
- Turn off your device.
- Then press the Power button and Volume Up button together at once.
- There you go, you are now into recovery mode.
Once you are in recovery mode, you can do a lot of things in related to phone’s software development.
Factory Reset Nokia 2
Follow the process mentioned below to achieve Nokia 2 factory reset –
- From your phone go to Settings > Backup and Reset.
- Now go to Reset and then follow the onscreen instructions to reset the handset.
Nokia 2 Software Update
Nokia 2 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and its bound to get a further software update.
Finding IMEI Number on Nokia 2
Follow the video guide below on how to find IMEI number on your mobile –
So, that was all about Nokia 2 smartphone. Do let us know if you need anything.
This post was last modified on July 9, 2018 12:51 PM