In this guide check out how to take screenshot on Kyocera Android phones.
Going on with recently launched smartphone news, the Kyocera Hydro Reach is the one launched for Boost Mobiles.
Screenshot on Kyocera Android Phones
One of the easiest way to take a screenshot on any Android smartphone is using the hardware combination of buttons that are already available on any Android phone.
To take screenshot on Kyocera Android Phones just follow the process mentioned below –
- Please press and hold both power button and volume down button together.
- If you have pressed it correctly, then you will see Flexi animation on your device display and also you will hear shutter click sound.
- If you didn’t get any of the above, means that screenshot wasn’t taken. Just try and repeat the process again and again until you get it.
- This is a default Android property and it should work on all the Android smartphone irrespective of the mobile operator.
Note: All the screenshot taking are saved in auto-created folder named as screenshot under gallery. If you want to access that you can access it using a file manager on your device.
So that’s how you can take screenshot on Kyocera Android phones. Thanks for reading this is your host Yogesh Khetani signing off.
This guide works good on following Kyocera Android phones –
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Kyocera DuraForce XD
- Kyocera DuraForce
- Kyocera Hydro Lite
- Kyocera Brigadier
- Kyocera Hydro XTRM
- Kyocera Hydro Elite
- Other Kyocera Android phones and tablets
So, that how you take Kyocera phone screenshot.
Do subscribe to our blog through browser notification or through email or through Facebook by liking our Fan Page.