Download Panasonic PC Suite for Windows and Mac PC, laptops.
The Indian market is brand sensitive and full of complexities. Only 60% of the total Indian population actually uses Smartphones. This might be unbelievable to you because everybody around you uses Smartphones so you expected it to be at least 90% if not 100% but the truth is 40% mobile users still use the old phones and many who have a Smartphone don’t even know how to use it to the fullest.
Panasonic being a rising Smartphone manufacturing brand, has already earned quite a name as people already trust the brand for their televisions sets, desktops and laptops. The Panasonic P series Smartphones are letting the brand live up to the expectations of users who had faith in the brand. However, users are finding it difficult to get hold of the PC suite USB drivers for Windows.
Panasonic PC Suite USB drivers for Windows
For new users it could be a little confusing to use the Panasonic USB drivers for the various versions of Windows. To make things easier for yourself, look for the direct link to download the 8 MB Panasonic PC suite of USB drivers for Windows. The instructions are given just as they are supposed to be followed so we hope things are now easier for you.
- Download a RAR file from the given links that suit you.
- Unzip the downloaded RAR file.
- Go to Smartphone Settings.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Check the ‘USB debugging’ box.
- Connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- The PC will recognize the Android composite interface and the ADB installer will start automatically.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Go to the unzipped folder and install the drivers.
It is done. You can now enjoy the USB driver PC suite of Panasonic and share whatever you want to.
This post was last modified on August 26, 2018 4:32 PM