Download Parallel Space App for Android to run multiple Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram accounts at same time.
Have you ever thought of using multiple accounts on Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or other social networking apps that to when they are installed on your smartphone? We know that we can only use a single account on any app per device. Well, that’s true, but here we bring some good news. You can now log in with a different account on the same app, say you want to use two different accounts on a single app. Yes, this possible now with the help of Parallel Space, a new Android app now available on Google Play Store.
Parallel Space App for Android
Parallel Space allows you to run two accounts on any social networking apps on your smartphone. Parallel Space allows you to virtualize almost 99% of apps available on the Play Store, which means you could virtualize a single app into multiple environments, and thus be able to login to different accounts on a single app.
Parallel Space is not only useful for your Social Networking apps but it can also be useful for playing games in multiple virtualized environments and have different profiles, save points, etc. running on each.
Parallel Space Features
Here we have some feature of Parallel Space, just have a look at them.
- Unique: As Parallel Space is the only app on Google Play Store that allows you to run two accounts on a single app simultaneously.
- Run Multiple Accounts: You can run two Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Skype accounts together.
- Powerful yet tiny: The size of the app is just 2 MB.
- Facebook: Connect to other friends with the second Facebook account.
- Instagram: Share different photos with a second Instagram account.
- Games: Play two accounts at the same time for more fun.
- Parallel Space supports more than 99% apps in Google Play Store.
If you are amazed by this news about Parallel Space, then why don’t you just download it and enjoy different accounts on a single app. You can download the Parallel Space application from Google Play Store or you can get the apk file from here.
How to use Parallel Space Application
- Install Parallel Space app on your device and launch it.
- Select the app you want on which you want to use different accounts.
- If your app is not listed tap on + sign and select the app from your app drawer.
- Once the app is selected Parallel Space will be created in the app and you can enjoy both original and virtualized version of the app just like you have two different installations.
- That’s it enjoy the multiple accounts on your favorite social networking app or games.
So that’s the way you can run multiple apps on your Android phone.