SuperBeam is used to share the files from device to device and from your computer as well. You can easily enjoy the simplest and fastest way of file transfer. The SuperBeam for PC application is downloadable which is friendly with operating system like Mac, Linux, UNIX, Windows etc. Here in this guide checkout SuperBeam for Mac computers and guide on how to transfer files to and fro from Mac.
Best Features of the SuperBeam
SuperBeam is the best and the simplest technique for large files transmission. This method is used to send and receives files with the help of WiFi technology between the two Android devices. The pairing of these devices can be done using QR codes as it comes with QR code scanner, Near Field Communication (NFC) or enter a physical sharing key is also required manual approvals for connections as well as no more clicks. SuperBeam is already in 2015 so; the sharing of these files makes it best suitable.
Price of the SuperBeam
There are super and best options for the SuperBeam are:-
- It supports the latest version and Android 2.3.3 even.
- It is also provides dark and light themes.
- Large number of files can be transfer easily between two devices.
- Used to transmit the data at very high speed with using WiFi technology.
- Easily download for Mac.
PRO Version SuperBeam Just $1.99
- In the free version, all the features are available.
- It can transfer one or more files at a time.
- Physical sharing key is used for pairing the two devices.
- Transfer the complete folders and save the order of hierarchy.
- Through this application files can be transfer easily from your computer.
- Easily buy from the Google Play application.