In the following guide we will show you how to take live photos on Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Apple with the launch of iPhone 6S introduced live photos - the next level in camera photography. With this feature you can know what happens before and after each photos that you take and it records both sound and motion. Good thing is that the Galaxy S7 camera although has 12 mega pixel sensor has built-in live photos capabilities. Samsung uses the name "Motion Photos" and the following article we throw some light on Galaxy S7 motion camera.
Each Galaxy S7 live photos are of more than 5 MB in size and comes with 4032 x 3024 pixels resolution. Unlike iPhone which records 3 seconds of live photos, the Galaxy S7 looks like records more than 3 seconds.
Live Photos on Galaxy S7
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Open Camera app on your Galaxy S7.
- Now tap on Wrecked icon which will open up Settings and here you will find all the camera related settings.
- Just the second option you will find 'Motion Photo'.
- Just tap on to enable it.
- Another tap it will disable the option.
So settings are now done and you are ready to record short video clip of what happens before and after the picture that you have taken i.e., the live photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are now enabled.