The Kingzone S10 smartphone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 and features 5.5 inch display. Hardware wise we have Quad core Processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage.
Moving on to camera we have 8 mega pixels rear sensor and we also got 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It houses 3000 mAh battery on the back side of the device and include all the major smartphone functions like Bluetooth, WiFi, 3.5 mm headphone jack, aGPS with GLONASS and WiFi tethering.
Best deals on smartphones, tablets PCs and other gadgets especially for today
Disclaimer: Specifications were entered manually. Technos Amigos doesn’t guarantee of 100 % correct information. If you find some mistakes, please report to us, using Contact Us page.
Kingzone S10 - Specs
- Device Type
- Display Type Display Technology =>
1920 x 1080 pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors
16 Million Colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
- Touch Screen
- Display Protection Display Protection => .
- Audio Playback
Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video Playback
- Video Out
- FM Radio
- Alert Types
- Ring Tones
3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
8 Mega Pixels
Yes, 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps
- Camera Features
Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Panorama, HDR
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Yes, LED flash
Yes, 5 MP, 720p@30fps, video call
- Chipset Chipset.
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors.
1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
Mali 400 MP2
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot
Yes, microSD, up to 32 GB
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
4G LTE, HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 21 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL/ EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.
Kingzone S10 - Reviews
Sorry, reviews are closed for this product.