Display: 2.8" TFT Display
The Ringingbells Raja is a featured phone.
Best deals on smartphones, tablets PCs and other gadgets especially for today
Disclaimer: Specifications were entered manually. Technos Amigos doesn’t guarantee of 100 % correct information. If you find some mistakes, please report to us, using Contact Us page.
Ringingbells Raja - Specs
- Device Type
07 July 2016
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.
- 2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
- 3G Network
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network
LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.
- Display Type Display Technology =>
- Display Colors Display Colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.
- Touch Screen
- Display Protection Display Protection => .
- Audio Playback
Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video Playback
- Video Out
- FM Radio
- Alert Types
- Ring Tones
3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
2 Mega Pixels
- Camera Features
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Yes, LED flash
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
2G, Edge with GPRS
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.
Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.
Up to 250 Hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.
Up to 8 Hours
- Music Play
Ringingbells Raja - Reviews
Sorry, reviews are closed for this product.
Ringingbells Raja - Videos
Ringingbells Raja - Buy Now