Vivo Air is one of the best Blu Products ever launched and in this guide, we will be going through the process on how to root Blu Vivo Air phone.
Ensure that your phone, ie., Vivo Air has atleast 50 % battery life left on your device and you should backup important data of your device, just in case. You should also ensure that Unknown Sources is selected from Settings > Security. Those are necessary before rooting your phone.
Root Blu Vivo Air
The following method is using the Mediatek Root Tool and follow the process here –
- Enable USB debugging by going through Settings on your phone.
- Download the PDA net drivers and install it on your PC.
- Download and install Graphical Auto Root tool.
- Run the Auto Root tool on your phone.
- You will see Chinese language as the interface, don’t worry just tap the button and rooting will begin.
- If you were successful you will see SuperSU been added to your.
Follow the process mentioned below –
- Download and install the Framaroot application on your Blu Vivo Air phone.
- Once the installation is done you will see the Framaroot icon on your App Menu.
- Once Framaroot is opened, you will be able to see following screen on your device.
- Among the three options of Boromir, Faramir, Barahir, Tap on Barahir option.
- Now you will see the Framaroot success message on your device.
- You will have to restart your phone to complete rooting.
- From the App Drawer you will see that SuperSU is added on your device, which means rooting correctly done.
With that you have successfully achieved root access on Blu Vivo Air phone.