Screenshot on iPhone 7 Plus: Text guide on how to take screenshot on iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 or on any iOS 10 device.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the latest iPhone models that the Cupertino based iPhone maker launched in fall 2016. We have got all new Apple iPhone 7 Plus and you too can get it easily by directly purchasing on Amazon or through easy lending iPhone upgrade scheme. For the novice users, we have come up with several guide for iPhone 7 and here is guide on how to take screenshot on iPhone 7 Plus.
Screenshot on iPhone 7 Plus
The best thing about iPhone 7 screenshot is that you will not have to do anything. It’s already available built-in on your device. Wow! That’s really great.
Just follow the process mentioned below to get screenshot on iPhone 7 series –
- First navigate to the screen for which you need to take screenshot.
- Now you will have to press Power/Wake up button and Home button together at once. Remember, once at the same time.
- It’s quite simple but you need to practice it before you get it. Sometimes you might end up waking up Siri or any other operations but believe me, it works.
- Once the screenshot is taken, it’s saved on your iPhone.
Access iPhone 7 Screenshots
Here is how to access iPhone 7 Plus screenshots –
- All the screenshots that your take on your Apple phone are stored in a seperated folder named as Screenshots under Gallery. So just open the Gallery app and go to Screenshots.
- You will get all the sharing options available to share your screenshot via Bluetooth, WhatsApp, share it on Facebook or Instagram, email it or even edit it.
That was quite easy, right? Here is the video help guide –
Also Read – Apple iPhone 8 Plus Release date
This post was last modified on June 22, 2022 5:27 PM