Find the best triple SIM Phone available with the collection a ranging of Android triple SIM phones & basic 3 SIM phones.
Dual SIM phones are more prevalent thanks to local smartphone players in India, USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Philippines or any country worldwide. It’s only iPhone that is not dual SIM, otherwise, 90% of Android phone includes dual SIM option. When we wrote about GooPhone X1+, we got the idea to show you cheapest and the best triple SIM smartphone and you know what, we were able to add more than 5 smartphones to this exclusive list.
Triple SIM Phones
You might have heard of Single SIM and dual SIM smartphones. Just like that, some smartphone manufacturers have provided additional third SIM card slot. It’s useful when you want to try out a new telecom service without disturbing or your main SIM card. For example, take the case of the recent Reliance JIO 4G LTE in India [Airtel 5G release date].
Many already had their main phone number SIM card on SIM 1 and business contacts on SIM 2. Being from India, I saw many friends buying a featured phone for their main SIM card in order that they can put the Reliance JIO SIM on SIM card 1. That’s was mandatory in order to have Reliance JIO SIM running. Many choose that option because Reliance offered free voice calls, video calls, and data usage for free for a limited period of time. If you have a triple SIM phone, you might not have to buy a second phone. Reliance JIO SIM on SIM card 1. That’s was mandatory in order to have Reliance JIO SIM running. Many choose that option because Reliance offered free voice calls, video calls, and data usage for free for a limited period of time. If you have a Three SIM phone, you might not have to buy a second phone.
3 SIM Card Phone Advantages
If you are using a triple SIM smartphone, then you could take advantage of the following features –
- Take the advantage of Three telecom service providers in just one phone. GSM + GSM + GSM
- No need to carry two smartphones.
- You are bound to get service provide SMS and marketing calls until you have Do Not Disturb enabled.
- Each SIM card consumes battery in order to connect to the nearest cellphone tower if signals are weak. Your phone will frequently check for signals, which will reduce battery life. Although negligible but matters because you have Triple SIM smartphone and total of those three SIMs, might add to the considerable portion of overall battery consumption.
Best Triple SIM SmartPhone
Here are the best triple SIM phone available worldwide –
- Acer Liquid E700
- Yezz Fashion 10
- LG Optimus L1
- Eson Triple SIM Phone
- LG A290
- Samsung Triple SIM Phone
3 SIM mobile, 3 SIM smartphone, Triple SIM Android phone, Triple SIM phone, Triple SIM mobile, 3 SIM 4G phone
Acer Liquid E700 [Highly Recommended]
The Acer Liquid E700 running Android out of the box and sporting a triple SIM card slots is the best triple SIM smartphone that we can suggest you buy right now. It’s the 3 SIM 4G mobile phone available in UK, USA and other countries.
The highlighting feature of this phone is the 3500 mAh battery which keeps the light on.
Acer Liquid E700 Specifications –
- 5 inch HD display
- Quad core Mediatek Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB inbuilt memory
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- 3500 mAh battery
Yezz Triple SIM Phone – Fashion 10
The Yezz Fashion 10 smartphone as sold on Amazon for a price of $29.99 makes it our list of best and the most affordable Android triple SIM phone. This phone, although non-touchscreen is perfect for anyone looking for the unlocked handset in the United States.
The Yezz Fashion 10 comes with 2.2 inch display and compatible with all the major carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, MetroPCS, Cricket Wireless or any other but doesn’t work on any CDMA carriers. It supports GSM bands (850/900/1800/1900) 4G HSPA+ bands (850/1900) in USA. Good thing is that YEZZ provides 2 years warranty on it.
Specs: 2.2″ Display, 1.3 MP Camera, QWERTY keypad, 600 mAh battery, micro SD card slot, FM Radio, Flashlight.
LG Optimus L1 II
LG Optimus L1 II key specs are –
- Display: 3.0-inch (320 x 240 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Software: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Triple SIM, dedicated SIM switch key
- Camera: 2 MP fixed focus camera with VGA video recording
- Storage: 4 GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- Battery: 1540 mAh battery
LG A290 Triple SIM Phone
LG Electronics introduces A290, a Triple SIM smartphone to make your life better and simpler. It’s the LG’s triple GSM phone available in India. Equipped with primary 1.3 megapixel camera and supporting GPRS with an edge, this is one of the best buy triple SIM phone and so takes the first spot in the list here. It supports Triple SIM cards (GSM + GSM + GSM) with Tri standby mode.
LG A290 key specs are –
- 2.2 inch (5.59 cm) large display screen
- Triple SIM card slots (GSM + GSM + GSM) with Tri-Standby
- 1.3 MP Camera with video recording
- FM Radio with FM Recording
- GPRS & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Micro SD card support up to 4 GB
- 1500 mAh Battery
LG A290 is priced at Rs 2999 in India.
Samsung Triple SIM Phone – Galaxy Star Trios
The Samsung Galaxy Star Trios S5283 as available in Brazil is the Samsung Triple SIM smartphone. Running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and announced in February 2014, this device might not be available for purchase right now.
- Runs on older Android version
- Screen size is too small for a smartphone
Reliance JIO Prime Membership details
Which of these best triple SIM phones did you like the most? Do let us know via comments and spread this wonderful article with your friends on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
This post was last modified on January 10, 2022 7:57 AM