3D Touch on Apple is one feature that differentiate iPhone from the rest of smartphones. None of the Android phones still has this beautiful feature. As only limited to iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, people wants to get by any means on their device, otherwise the only option left for them is to buy the handset itself. Through the following guide checkout how you can get 3D Touch on any iPhone which not only limited iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus but also works great on iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone SE or any other iPhone model.
Get 3D Touch on any iPhone
Most of you might be knowing what’s 3D Touch because it’s advertised a lot by Apple itself because it’s the only company that has this feature right now. For those who aren’t aware what’s 3D Touch, it’s access to subtle taps options. When you apply pressure on your screen, you will see access to further options.
For example when you press alarm app, you will get these options directly –
The 3D Touch is default available on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus only. Even the newly launched iPhone SE too misses out that. Follow the steps mentioned below to get it done –
- Open Cydia app on your iPhone and then tap on search at the bottom.
- Search for Reveal Menu at the search bar.
- Then tap on Install and finally confirm it.
- Your phone will be rebooted.
- Scroll down to go to reveal menu app.
- Now you will see option to enable Swipe mode haptic feedback. Enable both of these options.
- Then finally tap on re-spring device.
Also Read – 5 Best Docking Stations for iPhone SE
Also Read – List of 3D Touch Compatible Apps
That’s it! 3D touch on your iPhone is now enabled. For testing you can long press on any message app or Google Maps app to get options.
This post was last modified on March 29, 2020 8:29 AM