Nokia 6 USB Drivers: The Nokia Android phone has been officially launched and all the rumors turned out to be false as HMD Global named the device as Nokia 6. No one expected that. If you have purchased this phone, then to backup to your data, you will have to connect your phone to PC. Here are the universal Nokia 6 drivers which will help you to connect your Nokia 6 phone to PC and transfer photos easily.
Nokia 6 USB Drivers
Apart from just transferring your photos and pictures, you can even do a lot of stuff like a factory reset Nokia 6, backup Nokia 6 data and even install custom ROM on your phone. As such connection of Nokia 6 to PC is very important. How if you are unable to connect or your one victim of the below mentioned six cases.
You might be here looking for answers to questions like -
- Unable to connect Nokia 6 to PC.
- Nokia 6 drivers don't work.
- USB connection not working on Nokia 6 or Nokia Android phone.
- Nokia 6 will not connect to PC.
- Unable to Connect Nokia 6 phone to PC via USB
- Can't transfer files from PC to phone through USB
Nokia USB Drivers Installation
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Download the Nokia 6 drivers from the link given below. It recommended to download it to your PC.
- Unzip the package using any of the Unzipper software that you use on your PC.
- Open the unzipped file. Under that, you will find Adbdriver_v1.0. Click on it.
- In few minutes Universal Nokia Android phone drivers will be installed on your phone.
- No restart of your PC is required.
- Now connect one end of the cable to PC and other to the phone.
- Your connection will be established.
These drivers also work for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and all other Nokia Android phones.
This driver works well on your Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 laptops/computers.
Now you are ready to connect your phone to PC using the USB cable. If you find any problem then do let us know.