Android 4.4.3 Kitkat shows up for Nexus 5 to fix camera bug. Check Android 4.4.3 Changelog, update schedule.
Nexus 5 camera bug is troubling a lot to many owners and we hear reports of Android 4.4.3 Kitkat update since few days. Also on Nexus 4 phone we are facing issues on automatic phone reboot, Bluetooth, WiFi Connectivity, data connectivity lost and auto miss calls.
Sources at AndroidPolice have released the screenshot of Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.3 and will fix many of the bugs found on current Android 4.4.2. Android 4.4.3 changelog is included below, although its unofficial once. It will look somewhat different from the one posted below once the firmware hits Nexus devices.
Android 4.4.3 Kitkat Changelog
- frequent data connection dropout fix
- mm-qcamera-daemon crash and optimization fixes
- camera focus in regular and HDR modes fixes
- Power Manager display wakelock fix
- multiple Bluetooth fixes
- fix for a random reboot
- app shortcuts sometimes got removed from launcher after update
- USB debugging security fix
- app shortcuts security fix
- Wi-Fi auto-connect fix
- other camera fixes
- MMS, Email/Exchange, Calendar, People/Dialer/Contacts, DSP, IPv6, VPN fixes
- stuck in activation screen fix
- missed call LED fix
- subtitle fixes
- data usage graph fix
- Internet telephony fix
- FCC compliance fix
- miscellaneous fixes
We will learn more about Android 4.4.3 when it's official roll out begins.
Android 4.4.3 Update Timeline
14 April 2014 Sprint Nexus 5 gets Android 4.4.3 Update