After WhatsApp+, WhatsApp+ Reborn and WhatsFApp, we have WhatsMApp as the newest modded WhatsApp version. Yes, WhatsMApp is just another WhatsApp alternative to run multiple WhatsApp account on same phone which means you can run dual WhatsApp on same handset.
- Easily hide Last seen time
- Option to hide Blue ticks
- Option to hide double tick
- Option to hide typing
- Change WhatsApp icon
- Actionbar color change
- Option to change navigation bar color
- Option to change StatusBar color
- AntiBan code added
- Easy copying of messages without name and date
- Image and video preview mods
- Group Stats
- 2 MODs Stock Emoji
- Support of Google Emoji
- Inbuilt Pattern Lock
- Translation support for 10 languages
- In Call UI improvements
Install WhatsMApp on Android
Follow the process mentioned below to install WhatsMApp officially –
- First download the official WhatsApp from the Play Store.
- Install and Verify.
- Chat with one of your friend.
- Now backup from WhatsApp Settings. Read How to Backup Chat on WhatsApp
- Uninstall the official WhatsApp version.
- Download the WhatsMApp latest version from the link below.
- Unzip the file and transfer the APK to your phone.
- Using any File Manager, navigate to the app location and then tap on it to begin WhatsMApp.apk installation.
- You should make sure that App Installation from Unknown Sources is selected under Settings.
- Verify Number and if you want you can restore your old chat by Restore Chat option.
- That’s it
Now it’s time to enjoy WhatsMApp on your Android phone.
Download WhatsMApp Apk ZIP from here
WhatsMapp Download Links, Versions
WhatsMApp v1.6.0 MOD Apk