Alright, ever since OnePlus 2 was announced, the company executives said that there will be yet another OnePlus phone launch later this year. Earlier rumored as OnePlus Mini, even the OnePlus X name as suggested, the device now shows up some hints as One E1005 passes through FCC for certification. The E1005 FCC certification confirms that the device will be a dual SIM handset powered with 1.9 Ghz processor with 2450 mAh battery, 4G LTE support and FM Radio along with usual connectivity features. It will be sporting 5 inch display with 139 mm as the weight of the device. The image above shows the same metal rim which was found on OnePlus 2 phone and company’s logo on the back.
Earlier rumors suggests the following specifications –
- 5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels fHD display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 SoC
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal memory with micro Sd card slot
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Oxygen OS
- 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- 2450 mAh Li-ion battery
It’s rumored to be priced around $250, so definitely a mid-range in mindset. We are definitely waiting for official word by OnePlus team.
Originally posted 2015-10-10 09:21:27.