In this guide, we will learn how to factory reset the latest Cricket Magic 5G mobile phone.
The factory reset option removes all the data from your phone. It deletes all the data and brings the phone to its natural form just as when you bought it. Factory reset is generally done when the phone hangs too much from the data stored inside, to free up the space in the phone.
Factory Reset Cricket Magic 5G Phone
There are other features on a phone that most people don’t know about like Hotspot, Double-tap power off, Sensory gestures, Screenshot, and many more that’s why it’s important to learn all the features of a Smartphone.
Cricket Magic 5G is a great phone at an affordable price that comes with a 4000 mAh battery, has a dual rear camera, along with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, it runs on Android 13 which is likely to upgrade to Android 14 in a few months.
If you wish you can check out Cricket Magic 5G specifications, price, and other details.
Let’s learn how to factory reset on ‘Cricket Magic 5G’.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset:
- First, open the Settings on your phone.
- Go to Backup and reset
- Tap Factory reset data
- Tap on Reset Data
- The device will be restarted automatically.
- Now, that the process of factor reset has been done, you can check the phone’s storage on the files manager.
- Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Reset >Reset Data
There’s another way you can factory reset the Cricket Magic 5G. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press the power key and volume down key.
- Press the buttons together until you see a few options on the screen.
- Use the Volume Down button to go down and select the Recovery Mode Option.
- Press the Power Button.
- Once the phone Restarts, use the volume key again to select the Factory Reset option.
- Power on the phone to check if the process is done.
If you have trouble factory resetting your Cricket phone, then you can visit any Cricket Wireless store nearby.
ByPass FRP Lock on Cricket Magic 5G:
You need to act to bypass the GMail lock and you forgot the password to unlock the device. To do this, follow this –
Follow these instructions –
- Install USBDk and Mediatek Drivers on your PC.
- Now run Rom2Box.exe file
- From the screen mark “ByPass FRP Lock“.
- Click on START to proceed.
So that’s how to factory reset the Cricket Magic 5G phone.
This post was last modified on December 19, 2023 7:46 PM